Friday. A beautiful sound. Even in summer. Especially if you work all summer. Friday. Ahhhhh.
Wrapping it up for the week with Jen and friends @ Conversion Diary….check ’em out!
1. After taking the girls to their annual physical last week, it was time for “The Talk” with our oldest girl. God provided a window and it went so well. She was very attentive. Lots of good questions. Phew!
2. GREAT workout week. Gym @ lunch twice already and boot camp twice. I even managed to somehow still walk after endless varieties of lunges and squats around an entire block. (OK, maybe not a REAL block, but a HUGE parking lot!!!
3. Our garden is huge!!! Who knew Hubby had such a green thumb. We have so many tomatoes that I am making homemade salsa this weekend….I even found my recipe!!!
4. I’m mid-process of moving my old blog from apple’s iWeb over to wordpress….8 days left….2 years to go….I think I can, I think I can!!! It’s crazy to think as user-friendly as apple is (for the most part) that they didn’t give more thought to helping people move their blogs more EASILY since they weren’t going to continue their service….I’ll continue to cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste!!!
5. Hubby got our youngest to the eye doctor and she’ll be sporting some specs…she’s thrilled….thankfully vision insurance will foot some of the price tag….OUCH! Eyes are important though!
6. Great date night with my Hubby this week for dinner out. Something about an uninterrupted conversation and finishing a thought……interesting concept, we must explore this more often!
7. I finally managed to get my morning time adjusted to summer and made it to work ON TIME the last 2 days……phew! Hate cutting my lunch short to adjust time. GRRRR…
Happy Weekend, now head on over to Conversion Diary!! 😉
Have a lovely weekend! I’m jealous of all my American friend’s and bloggers talking about Summer-meanwhile here in Ireland we lot the fire last night to warm ourselves up!! Summer Summer wherefore art thou Summer?? Incidentally I blogged just yesterday about the issue involving ‘the talk’ I won’t link it here (in case you think I’m spam lol) but check it out if you like. My own weekend is looking anything but relaxing
Can’t wait to catch up on my blog reading tomorrow and see how your “talk” went. They all grow up. Sniff sniff. If it makes you feel any better, we are enjoying a hot, humid and muggy evening. Can’t wait to shower!!! The grass is always greener…. 🙂