Friday again. Linking it with Kelly to recap the week in 7 shorties.
- This week I fell down on the job at #Write31Days. My week just overcame my writing time, however, rather than quit, I’m just going to say that HEY, out of 28 days so far, I’ve blogged 25 or 26. Win. I’ll finish out the best I can and go from there.
- Hubby and I have made it two weeks in a row of getting up and going to the gym in the a.m. on Wednesday and Fridays. As in o dark hundred (5 am) Today, however, the pool was closed. So we came home and I walked the dog. Win for the dog, win for me and Hubby gets an earlier start on the day and will get a good ride in at lunch. Win.
- Paleo-ish is going mostly good. This past week has been a struggle. Someone brought in Halloween candy and honestly, my willpower just isn’t THERE yet. Further proof that the devil is all over Halloween. But, I’m still eating my other meals good, so just keep on keepin’ on. Not quitting. So another win.
- Our pup has (we and the vet think) a sensitivity/allergy to grains and so we switched him several months ago to grain free food, which is working well. First,we used the stuff the vet had, Science diet, and then after some research to Canidae–better quality and lower price. Win. This week, I went to buy his food and the pet store I get it from is no longer carrying it, so what they have left is marked WAY down. Heading back today to get 2 more bags. Win.
- Our good friend and former marriage counselor is putting on a marriage conference in December in Melbourne, FL. Unveiled Marriage Conference. We are planning on going. Still working out the details on kid care, but this is sure to be amazing. If you are interested in attending, click the link above and we will see you there!
- Almost 7 takes and it’s time to get in the shower and get the kid/breakfast train started.
- Point of my 7 QTs today, every FAIL can be a WIN. It’s all how you look at it. We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
Happy Friday to all and go turn those FAILS around today!