Woman, you lost it. You’ve got enough candles on that cake to burn down the whole flippin’ house and you celebrate? Yup. 44 and totally going to enjoy it. Life’s too short, people. So, imma gonna seize the WHOLE day. And join in Jen for some Quick Takes. Because I can. So, enjoy….my
- But first…
- I took the day off today (and so did Hubs) and our sweet little sicky who I blogged about yesterday, had a miraculous healing!! Woot, woot!!! Happy birthday to ME!!! Off to school, my little cherub. I know, totally crazy and selfish move, right? Well, that’s how I roll around here as evidenced by the FIRST BIRTHDAY I have ever even taken the day off for (that I remember anyway….things are a little foggy sometimes….send gingko wouldya?). Anyhooooo, as I enjoyed my morning coffee of
- I spied this little loveliness on the back porch.
- Then this:
- Of course I still have Facebook to keep up with today (such fun all those birthday wishes, worth holding off purging the list for a while), several early texts and phone calls (since I’m off I can actually talk on the phone today….unless I’m in the pool or riding my bike on the beach…) and then this awesome pile of snail mail to savor later!!
- Yesterday at work my awesome work peeps had a chip and dip celebration followed by jello cake topped with cool whip. Homemade crab dip and Hand chopped with love and claw inducing mango salsa by my bestie work bud!) Delicious, it was breakfast and lunch….
- But, lest you think it’s all awesome food, no responsibilities, flowers and chocolate….I’m still a Mama and regular life still goes on. And it’s all good!!
Have a great day, y’all!!