What? Two posts in two days? Don’t get used to it, people. The cheer schedule changed a bit and by some strange twist of fate I have my laptop all to myself, so Imma gonna go with it!
1. My Pinterest food boards coming through for dessert for work luncheon tomorrow. We chose these, my awesome 11 yo made them and we all had a little bitty taste test. You know. Just to be sure and all. We were out of sprinkles (travesty) but it didn’t seem to hurt these dense and super sweet little babies.
2. Evernote and recipes. Totally saved dinner tonight. Or created dinner tonight. Either way you look at it. Awesome!!
3. More foodish items. Do you like chai tea? I do. My friend told me about this new Tazo flavor and I had a cup this evening for a little pick me up to make it through the evening. Yum. Like a spicy chocolate milk. It’s still 90 degrees here, so I drank mine on iced almond milk…you can make it hot if you prefer.
4. This dude. Ah, that we were all so completely confident to sleep so completely and blissfully aware of the mulch hanging from our rear ends.
5. This dude. So completely confident in himself that he wore his sister’s headband in his hair like this ALL. DAY. LONG. to school. Then he was inspired by this the ‘do to seek a new cut….scheduled for Saturday. Love him and his manly poser poses.
Now go on and check out all the other fun faves for the week!