THIS week I have hit my stride. Serious talk. Week 3 of the 5 week challenge and I’ve worked. IT. like. nobody’s. business. or everybody’s since this is a blog on the WORLD wide web and all. Anyhow…..like I was sayin’….THIS week I’ve been an exercising-eating-well-logging-my-food-goody-two-shoes. It’s been CaRAAAAZaY!!! So crazy, that I am entertaining the thought of eating clean, like FO REALZ, eating clean. However, in Friday fashion, and in joining in with Jen’s blogging gang @ Conversion Diary, I thought I’d wrap up the week with 7 things I’ve experienced during this week o’WORKIN’ IT!
- Oatmeal. Yum. Delish. Can do lots with it. This week it’s been pumpkin. But…..how long, O’ Lord is my belly going to grumble afterward????? Anyone?? Anyone???
- Walking lunges. Super good for your gluteus maximus. Around the corner of the track. 2 sets. 2 days later=ouch.
- Packing my lunch at night makes a lot of sense. Speeds up the morning, too. Maybe I’ll actually do that next week. Baby steps, people. Baby steps.
- Cutting out ice cream at night hasn’t been as bad as I thought. Apparently, my low point comes when I get in the door after work…..veggie straws are where it’s at. Trust me. You can have a lot of those suckers in a serving…it’s perfect!
- Lots of walking=dry, scaly feet. A little love on the weekend with the ped-egg, lotion and some new polish…….happy tootsies!
- Regular working out makes for some GOOD sleep. So I’ve heard. However, don’t hate but….our kiddos are bigger and now that we have sleepers-through-the-night, I pretty much fall asleep in about 2 seconds flat, so I haven’t noticed any change there…but “They” all say it’s true…so I’m sure it is.
- Maybe I’m the last to know..maybe you are…but here’s a little ditty that is (according the my newest teen) all the rage right now…PSY–Gangnam style. Maybe you could run to this on your next run. or not. whatev. Now you’re cool. You’re welcome. And you’re one of the many who made clicking on the video part of the Guinness world record book for “most watched”….kewl.
Have a great weekend. We’ve got both games…wait for it….AT HOME! WOOT WOOT! Maybe I’ll get a nap. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
don’t forget to visit JEN and everyone else, too!!
Great stuff Tracy & now I’ll hearing that song all day, awesome! Love you xoxo Ps What’s wrong with Craig, hope he’s better soon! Hugs
Hi Tracy, thanks for stopping by my blog and offering some encouragement. It sounds like you are doing GREAT with the challenge this week! I’ve struggled the last couple of days with food–way too many sweets–so trying to get back to being more disciplined. Hope the challenge continues to bless you!
One day at a time, Lisa. Planning ahead definitely helped me this week, hoping for more of the same this week! Blessings!!