Joining in with the usual suspects @Conversion Diary for a wild weekly wrap-up. You never know what you’re going to get, there’s some great stuff in those who join in, from theological discussions to Pinterest, to Youtube silliness, funny kid stories and so on….check ’em out!
This will be quick because I need to get the girls and I out the door in the next hour…I’m an envelope pusher like that.
1. It’s been a good week in the exercise category, what with switching it up and all. I’m back to the a.m. workout cycle AND mixing in some afternoon lunch cardio as well. It worked THIS week.
2. As an added motivator in my switching things up, I’ve been positively obsessed with success stories and Socially Fit has their usual every Friday, as well as Peak313 on Wednesdays, so if you need a little boost they are a good place to start!
3. Also from Peak313, I stole this and put it on my Facebook….
4. I also snuck in some veggies to our pseudo Thanksgiving-in-July dinner the other night with Cauliflower Mashed potatoes. It’s the little changes. The kids loved it AND it was a bonus veggie. Win-win all around. well, except for the extra gas….
5. We have passed the 1/2 way mark of Summer. Can I get a Hallelujah?? We have 5 full weeks of summer left. If you shop at Wal-mart or Target you might think it’s next week….since they have all the school supplies displayed in plenty. I just can’t even go there mentally yet. I still have some beach time to get in and some non-rushed mornings and homework-free afternoons left!! But…..I do miss the routine (hence the need for a Hallelujah). It’s a double-edged sword…
6. Anyone who is using NFP and Marquette, we are finally online charting with an interactive model. You can find it here and the staff is very helpful if you have any questions. You can find it HERE. Just takes a few minutes to register and you are good to go.
7. A few months ago my neighbor made a reference to his “Outlaw” neighbors as a young guy on his Harley rode by. He has a dry little sense of humor and I thought he was joking….the subject of their Very. Loud. Bikes. had come up a few times. Since they kept rather late hours and early mornings, sleeping with the windows open was a bummer with these guys. Anyhooo…. This morning I was walking and they were leaving (later than usual) and lo and behold….HOLY COW, they really ARE Outlaws. Wearing their colors and all. wow. To be fair, aside from their noisy cycles they haven’t bothered us, nor do I expect them to. It’s just that you don’t expect to see infamous motorcycle gang dudes riding out of your sleep little ‘hood in the a.m. On that note….
I’m out. It’s time to make lunches and get rockin’ and rollin’…..Y’all have a good weekend ya hear?!