Joining Jen and gangster bloggers for the 7QTS this week!! Woop Woop!
And so in my usual bon-bon fashion….I am leaving myself with 6 whopping minutes to post this before I need to get ready for work. Fortunately, I’ve showered, eaten and my lunch is mostly ready. Ready set GO:
1. This week I flipped back to old school style planner. Paper. Pens. Pencils. Still love my iPhone calendar, but I’m a tactile person and I need paper. My anxiety is decreasing already….this will do until I find something super purty…feel free to leave your suggestions in the combox!
2. This past weekend (Sunday) counts as the week start correct? We did a huge ole bed swap…our bunk beds to the neighbors (below right) and my girlfriend’s daughters trundle to our girls (below left) and my girlfriend’s daughter moved a futon into her room for hang/sleep/teen stuff (not posted)….can you say WINX3?!?!?
3. Back to school is right around the corner…..Our sophomore had orientation and our 6th grader as well. 2 down and 2 to go. Sweet structure is almost here. 4. I’ve been walking all week while our youngest has cheer practice for about 45 minutes each night (in addition to my morning classes) and am down 3 pounds. BooYA. Meh, the weekend is coming, all subject to change!
5. I’m taking one last road trip before school starts with my girls. We leave in the a.m. for a fun and packed weekend of friend visiting….hence the 3 pounds are subject to change. You feel me?
6. Oh no…..3 minutes over my time.
7. Have a great weekend!!!