It’s the end of the week AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD the end of the month, how in the??? what??? ugh. You know when you’re growing up and
all the old people your parents tell you, “The older you get the quicker time goes by”; I hate that they were right. Therefore, as we roll out of August and into September (and subsequently get ready to celebrate our SECOND teenager) you can join me AND Jen and all her groupies/bloggies as THEY wrap up THEIR week, too!
- I am having a little bit (just a touch) of CNMC 2012 envy. It’s the Catholic New Media Conference and I think it would be a completely phenomenal way to spend a few days meeting a lot of these people I follow through blogs and podcasts, books and the National Catholic Register. I’m sure I’d be a complete geek, stalker. It would be fun though. I imagine it to be a huge pep rally going into the “Year of Faith” and New Evangelizer focus in the Catholic church. I’ll have to put it on my bucket list. Ah, but then I’d have to start a bucket list…
- Partly because of the CNMC and Hurricane Isaac (in case you don’t know, it was a huge storm that took the same path as Hurricane Katrina did 7 years ago TO. THE. DAY. right into Louisiana, Mississippi and some of Alabama) I joined Twitter. Mainly just to get the updates. I can’t change anything, but I need to be informed and my news input through the day is just sporadic between patients. So.
- In regards to Twitter , I don’t REALLY get it. I think I may have just sucked myself into yet another social vortex. You can follow me. So far, I’ve got nothing to say (on Twitter), I’m standing there with my mouth wide open….I want to put the tweets into folders or something…can’t you organize it better? Ah, for now I’ll just check in and scroll…..and scroll…..and scroll.
- Week 2 of school and I think we are getting into the swing here. Some tasty meals (and quick…..I’ll add 2 new recipes in my recipe section if interested!), some extra graces for pushed back bedtime on sports nights and kids getting into their homework groove. The key has been communication. If we can keep this up……we’re golden. I usually peter out about 2 weeks in and fall back into my ways, hopefully Hubby can keep me on track!
- And lunches….making them the night before a HUGE time saver. HUGE I say.
- Workouts…ehhhhhhh, not quite on track this week, the rain has been killing us in the evenings (excuse 1) and I haven’t been going to the gym @ lunch b/c I am counting on walking in the evening and sooo……you can see the pattern. I have seen what needs to be changed, I’ll take care of that next week!
- Resume is updated. CPR is updated. Professionally, I’m feeling pretty organized, let’s see if it brings me any luck…..I’m feeling God has something in mind for me and to say I’m stepping out and going blind is pretty fair. I’m just putting it out there and we will see what happens.
The high schooler is stirring and thus begins the Friday Frenzy……I AM the EARLY girl today! C ya, peeps! Have a great weekend and be sure to blog….I’ll have lots of time @ the football fields between games and such!!