I’ve been MIA for the last few Fridays with various activities and blah, blah, blah, but I’m here for this one….super quick…I hope….otherwise go visit Jen @ Conversion Diary for a look at a Domestic Monastery and various Quick Takes from all over the world!
1) Heading into Advent and the holiday pace is picking up quickly….small moments of panic and overload, making “quiet time” even more important=less blogging. for me.
2) With the Christmas season of shopping, parties, baking, etc. I decided that I need to work in exercise DAILY and really focus on what I’m eating so I can keep it in check and not head into 2013 one size larger…however, this weekend IS baking for my annual cookie swap. Hey, balance, balance, balance!
3) My cardio=P90X and walking, however…..before you think I’m psycho cray with P90…let me assure you, I call it my “20 minutes with Tony”..I work up a good glisten, I’m sore for a few days and I haven’t stressed myself over how to fit it in…maybe I’ll graduate past 20 minutes eventually; at this time, 20 minutes is working for me and I’m good with that!
4) Oatmeal, raisins and flax seed for breakfast and chicken and spinach for lunch…a little boring and repetitious, however, tasty and both seem to keep me pretty full and satisfied keeping the Oreo intake WAAAAAAY down.
5) Sick kid (again??!! thought she kicked this 2 weeks ago!!) and Hubby’s back is out—tho’ slowly getting better, therefore the boys will be on Attic duty and ladder duty for operation Christmas decoration this weekend, bring on the lights!!
6) Christmas cards are mailed out which means I can mentally begin shopping and decorating and enjoying Christmas…I don’t know, OCD?!?! I just can’t do anything until they are sent out. Period. End.
7) Santa’s in the house….our youngest just handed me her letter to review and it melted my heart. We can safely resume Friefel…our elf on the shelf.
I’m out. It’s late. I’ve got a date with Tony before work….y’all have a great weekend!!